This BLOG is available from the Introduction page of the SWEHB as well as on all of the other major pages (pages in the button bar) in the SWEHB.
The new series is posted in D. Topics page and all references to these topics in the current version of the handbook have been updated.
The new workbook was uploaded into Topic 8.15 and is built on the documents:
- NPR 7150.2C
Another update of this workbook is in process and will be based on the NPR 7150.2D and NASA-STD-8739.8B.
- B. Institutional Requirements
- C. Project Software Requirements
Introductory remarks have been shortened by putting the content in expanding sections ("Click to see ...")
Each page has a new section below the introductory remarks. The new section contains two expanding displays of ALL SWEs.
- First, is a list of all SWE pages in Numeric Order. Each entry is a link to the SWE page.
- Second, is a list of all SWE pages along with the text of the requirement in numeric Order. Each SWE entry is a link to the SWE page.
When expanded, you my use your browser's "Find" function to look for key words in the SWE titles or requirements on the browser page.
Additionally, the link to "New in SWEHB" link has been added at the top of both Requirements pages.
- INTRODUCTION page has a listing of the latest 5 blog posts.
- The link "New in SWEHB" will appear above the tabs on main SWEHB pages. it will open a page with the full Blog history.
More changes will be published as they are implemented.
"New in SWEHB" is a list of the full blog history, ordered from most recent to oldest.
To view the full blog history, click on the "New in SWEHB" link on any major page.