18.104.22.168 Center Directors, or designees, shall maintain a reliable list of their Center's programs and projects containing Class A, B, C, and D software. The list should include:
a. Project/program name and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) number.
b. Software name(s) and WBS number(s).
c. Software size estimate (report in Kilo/Thousand Source Lines of Code (KSLOCs)).
d. Phase of development or operations.
e. Safety Critical Software (Yes or No).
f. Software Class or list of the software classes being development on the project.
g. For each Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI)/Major System containing Class A, B, or C software, provide:
(1) The name of the software development organization.
(2) Title or brief description of the CSCI/Major System.
(3) The estimated total KSLOC the CSCI/Major System represents.
(4) The primary programming languages used.
(5) Primary life-cycle methodology being used on the software project.
(6) Name of responsible software assurance organization(s).
NPR 7150.2, NASA Software Engineering Requirements, does not include any notes for this requirement.